You just need a DivX format video and a text box in which you will insert the lines of the dialogue. DivXLand Media Subtitler will help you synchronize text and subtitles to your videos without any complications.
The program will allow you to:
- Upload MicroDVD text or subtitle files in order to synchronize them with a video
- Instantly preview applied subtitles
- Automatically set time limits
- Automatically unify subtitles that are close to each other
- Save and open partially adjusted files
- Chose the subtitle application mode
- Easily edit, add, and remove subtitles
- Save subtitles as MicroDVD files (which is the most popular format for subtitles)
DivX Media Subtitler is completely free, does not require installation, and is available in various languages, including Spanish.
NotesThe program requires Windows Media PLayer.